Keep in mind health precautions and safety tips
on your Kerala travel. Check out safety measures for Kerala
To enjoy your Kerala travel, health precautions
should be given top most priority. Like any other place in the world,
Kerala also has some anti-social elements. So, it is better if you take
some basic safety measures in Kerala. While in Kerala, health
precautions are also a must and should be followed by all tourists.
Given below are certain guidelines that give general safety measures for
Kerala travelers. Keep these health and safety tips for Kerala in mind
and enjoy your trip to Kerala to the fullest.
- Keep your medical certificates in hand and get your vaccine shots
before you come to Kerala. Also, keep your medicines with yourself
in case of any emergency.
- Avoid purchasing any illegal stuff and invite unnecessary
trouble. In case of any doubts, contact the nearest police station.
- Avoid eating cut fruits and raw salad from outside. Do not accept
food from strangers in trains and while traveling. Eat from a
- Do not drink water from roadside. Always carry bottled water.
While buying bottled mineral water, check if the seal is intact and
check for any leaks in the bottle.
- Get all your vaccine shots atleast 4 weeks before you intend to
- In case of a serious illness, visit a doctor as soon as possible.
Do not drag along illness or injuries and attend to it at the