Given here is the list of important holidays in
Kerala, India. Find out more on the public holidays in Kerala.
is a deeply religious state. The people in Kerala have varied ethnicity.
You will find Hindus, Muslims and Christians living together
harmoniously and celebrating all festivals enthusiastically. Check out
this list of important holidays of Kerala that will help you in planning
your trip without any hassles. In Kerala, public holidays are a usual
feature in every month, as many religions co-exist. So, check out
holidays in Kerala and plan your holiday!
- Attukal Pongala
- Deepawali (also called Diwali)
- Gandhi Jayanti (National Holiday - 2nd October)
- Good Friday/Ambedkar Jayanti
- Independence Day (National Holiday -15th August)
- Krishna Jayanti
- May Day
- Republic Day (National Holiday - 26th January)