Some handy health precaution tips for Rajasthan
Health precautions for Rajasthan are useful for those
who intend to travel to this amazing state. Each and every tourist, who
wants to avoid falling ill, must follow certain health precautions for
Rajasthan travel. Some of the health tips for Rajasthan travelers are as
- Make sure to keep portable fresh drinking water with you all the
time. If having water from outside, take only mineral water bottles
and ensure that the seal is not broken. Even in restaurants, take
bottled mineral water only and not the water served there.
- Be careful while having soda water. Always insist on branded
- Avoid having juices from the roadside vendors. Always take canned
juice, that to of a well-known brand.
- Never ever eat cut fruits and vegetables. If you having something
from the outside, have food that is properly cooked.
- The weather of Rajasthan is hot and dry. It is advisable to have
three proper meals a day. Do not cut down on solid foods and live on
a watery diet of fruit salads, curds, and loads of bottled drinks.
It is very necessary to have solid foods like bananas, breads,
- In order to avoid dehydration in the dry climate of Rajasthan,
drink fluids deeply and seldom.
- Make it a habit to wear a cap or a scarf and apply sunscreen
while roaming around in Rajasthan.
- Always maintain a first aid kit with all the necessary medicines,
adhesive bandages, thermometer, water-purification tablets,
antibiotics, antiseptic creams, mosquito repellents and other