Read about tipping in Rajasthan, India.
Just like any other places in India, Tipping in
Rajasthan is also quite commonplace. At times, it is even expected that
one should give tips at certain places. However, the amount of tip to be
given depends upon the type of services rendered. In the following
lines, we have given some Rajasthan tipping tips. Read on to know "How
to give tips in Rajasthan"
- In hotels, the tip of around 10-15 percent of the bill is given
to the waiters. However, in case of restaurants, it is between 10-20
rupees, depending upon the type of establishment.
- If you are staying at someone's house, it may be expected that
you give a tip to his or her domestic servants before leaving. But,
first consult with your host whether you should give and if yes,
then, how much.
- Tips should also be given to the porter as well as the room
service personnel, at the time of leaving.
- If you hiring a taxi for a number of days, you should give a tip
to the driver, in the range of 50-100 rupees.
- Also make sure to give a tip to the tourist guide, if you have