Go through these travel precautions and travel
safety tips for Kerala in our section of "Kerala travel tips".
There are certain travel safety tips for Kerala that
should be kept in mind while sight seeing and touring. You should be as
careful as you would be in your own country. Though the people of Kerala
are genuinely polite and helpful, there certain anti-social elements
like everywhere else in the world. While in Kerala, travel tips as given
below will be helpful to you in many ways. Be sure to go through these
tips and learn more about Kerala travel precautions.
- Do not wear provocative and revealing clothes. It not only hurts
Indian sensibilities, but also invites unwanted attention.
- Keep your valuables like important documents, money, jewelry,
etc. in the hotel's safe deposit. Keep an eye on your money while
traveling in crowded places.
- Women are required some extra precautions against some male
members who may stare and try to get over friendly. Wear decent
clothes and try to converse the least with men.
- Do not exhibit any public display of affection in Kerala. People
are sensitive in Kerala and do not approve of physical intimacy in
- Be alert while using public transport. It is the most common
place for falling in trouble.